Phone: (734) 647-8051
Office: B28-1031E NCRC
PhD in Progress
University of Michigan
BS May 2015
University of California, Berkeley
Honors & Awards
- 3rd Place Poster at the University of Michigan Engineering Graduate Symposium, 2017.
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship, 2015.
- Ford Foundation Predoctoral Fellowship, 2015.
- U of M Rackham Merit Fellowship in Engineering, 2015.
- UC Berkeley's Most Outstanding Student Leader Award, 2015.
- Chevron Scholarship in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, 2015.
- Tips on presenting posters at academic conferences (video)
- AIChE Annual Meeting, "Mechanism and Design Principles for Directing Energy Flow in Multicomponent Plasmonic Systems"; Minneapolis, MN, 10/2017.
- AIChE Annual Meeting, "Impact of Combining Metal Nanoparticle Catalysts and Semiconductor Photoelectrodes on Photocatalytic Performance"; San Francisco, CA, 11/2016.
- SHPE National Conference, "Embedded Electrocatalyst/Semiconductor Scheme for Improves Solar Fuel Generation Systems"; Seattle, WA, 11/2016.
- UM Engineering Graduate Symposium, "Engineering Energy Flow in Multicomponent Plasmonic Photocatalysts"; Ann Arbor, MI, 10/2017.
- ChE Graduate Symposium, " Mechanism and Design Principles for Directing Energy Flow in Multicomponent Plasmonic Systems "; Ann Arbor, MI, 5/2017.
- AIChE Annual Meeting, "Understanding the Mechanisms and Key Parameters that Influence the Performance of Composite Semiconductor/Electrocatalyst Photoelectrodes"; San Francisco, CA, 11/2016.
- Conference of Ford Fellows, "Manipulating Semiconductor-Metal Interactions for Improved Solar Fuel Generation Systems"; Washington, DC, 9/2016.
- UC Berkeley NERDtopia, "Improving Composite Photoelectrodes for Solar Fuels"; Berkeley, CA, 03/2016.