-News and Additional Information-
- Professor Johannes Schwank presented work by Tom Westrich, Steven Edmund, Xiaoyin Chen, Ph.D., and Galen Fisher at the 15th International Congress on Catalysis 2012, Munich Germany
- Steven Edmund Presented at the Michgan Catalysis Society Spring Symposium
- Steven Edmund received the Rackham Graduate School Outstanding Graduate Student Instructor Award
- Sameer Parvathikar is the recipient of the 2012 Chemical Engineering Excellence in Teaching Award
- Tom Westrich has sucessfully defended his thesis
- Steven Edmund has accepted a summer position with Ford Motors; Research and Advanced Engineering, Chemical Engineering division
- Kevin Dahlberg has accepted a summer position at General Motors Research
- Elizabeth Ranney has successfully defended her thesis
- Kevin Dahlberg has advanced to candidacy after passing his Preliminary Examination
- Tom Gilbert has successfully defended his thesis
- Jim Bucher has successfully defended his thesis
- Joe Mayne has successfully defended his thesis
- Hui Feng has successfully defended her thesis titled "Synthesis, Characterization, and Evaluation of Novel Catalytic Materials containing ZSM-5 Zeolite" in the Department of Chemical Engineering at the China University of Petroleum.
- Kevin Dahlberg has passed his Doctoral Qualifying Examination.
- Steven Edmund has advanced to candidacy after passing his Preliminary Examination
- Thomas Westrich has advanced to candidacy after passing his Preliminary Examination
- Eranda Nikolla has successfully defended her Ph.D. thesis entitled "Combined Experimental/Theoretical Approach Toward the Development of Carbon Tolerant Electrocatalyst for Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Anodes."
- Kevin Dahlberg has joined our research group as a pre-candidate graduate student
- Steven Edmund was awarded a prestigous fellowship from the Michigan Memorial Phoenix Energy Institute
- Steven Edmund and Sameer Parvathikar have passed their Doctoral Qualifying Examinations
- Elizabeth Ranney has advanced to candidacy after passing her Preliminary Examination
- Eranda Nikolla has been selected to recieve the Walter J. Weber, Jr. Award in Environmental and Energy Sustainability.
- Benjamin Harris has advanced to candidacy after passing his Preliminary Examination
-Information for Prospective Researchers-
If you are interested in joining our group or learning more about our research please direct your inquiries to Johannes Schwank